Some from my professional diary, some from my heart, some from my perspective, some from good reads, some from observation, some from life's stories, some from imagination, some from sweet nothings of life...
"We judge ourselves mostly by our intentions, but others judge us mostly by our actions." - Eric Harvey
If there is an area in your life wherein you have not achieved the desired results, then do have a look at your intentions. Powerful your intentions are, powerful your actions will be and as an outcome of all these, the results that you create are bound to be powerful. What are intentions? Intentions are our strong desire, the commitment to create, our beliefs, our faith in our own abilities, our conviction to self. Intentions need to be free from inner conflicts, they must be crystal clear to manifest itself into outcomes. Intention is the guiding force that propels us to take actions. We don't force ourselves, but we just do it when our intentions are clear because we want it. Intentions are our "WHY". WHY you want this? WHY you are doing what you are doing? WHY you are committing to this and not something else? It connects with our essence, our core. As a result of which, we leave no stone unturned to get our intentions fulfilled.
Our results therefore can be controlled by us if we focus on our intentions. Check out this life wheel and reflect for a while as to where your results are not being created the way you wish to. Look for the intentions in those areas. Are they powerful enough to drive you to take actions? If not, ask yourself why? What is stopping you from creating a powerful intention in that particular area? What is holding you back? What are you fearful of? What's the inner conflict that you are juggling with?
How do you then set powerful intentions that will manifest itself?
1. Connect with yourself & slip into a state of pure awareness asking yourself what do you really want to create and why.
2. Once you find an answer to this, just own your intention with emotions, beliefs and affirmations.
3. Detach from the outcome but focus on your actions. Your work at this point is to focus on the things that you can control & not the ones that you can't.
4. Have childlike faith & trust in the Universe to orchestrate the complete fulfillment of your intention. Whatever comes your way is what you need at that time. So, embrace it with full faith.
5. Be committed to fulfilling your intention by taking tiny steps. Let go off your expectations & the small mind which will try to distract you at times.
"Focus is on the nobility of effort and surrender".
Life & Organizational Development Coach